Saturday, August 23, 2014

Last night at the Adams place homeless shelter they played yet another game with me.................they threatened some gay guy in line thinking that i would be intimidated by these idiots.............then the same short, black, bald headed man who always harasses me harassed me yet again last night.................they didn't have any beds, so i asked if i could get in line to eat...........and another staff member...........a black man, light skinned, (the bald headed man is dark skinned) and he told me it was ok (i have done that many times in the past)..............and then i went in line for food, then they called me..........and when i went over there, they started yelling at me as to why i got in line...............and i told the bald headed, dark skinned black man that it was b/c i asked another staff member............then they had the audacity to tell me i was pitting staff against staff...........i told them, no i was hungry........after all i do have brain damage from all the poisons they have been giving me...........then one of the security guards, who has given me problems in the past, a long haired, short, and fat man told me that i should have known the rules, to which i replied i had asked a staff member................they finally gave me a bed.............then they themselves did something out of the rules..............they let some people outside until 10pm, which is against the rules...........but LaSalle wasn't there..........and one man, a black guy with a beard said that anyone snitching would get into a boxing match with him, and that LaSalle would not allow them to break the rules like that.............so, here, get your little gloves...........i am snitching..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment