Saturday, August 23, 2014

He has to be an alien vampire, human beings hardly ever act like that...........\



Speaking about Muslims, he says pointedly: "They will kill you."
On domestic disputes, he opines: "You don't like each other that much, just kill each other and get it over with. PROBLEM SOLVED. Get it done."
On urban violence, he predicts that "when the inner cities start to IGNITE, people are going to start killing people they don't like."
And lastly, Page says, "I personally believe the Lord Jesus Christ is my savior, but I'm also a killer. I've killed a lot and, if I NEED TO, I will kill a whole bunch more."
"If you don't want to get killed, don't show up in front of me."
Belmar, THE HEAD of the St. Louis County police department, said all the talk about killing was especially disturbing to him.
"As a police chief, that's something I'm not going to BE ABLE TOendure," Belmar said.

No comments:

Post a Comment