Saturday, August 23, 2014

I guess they really didn't like the adult entertainment piece...............



Mr. Fred Deluca (CEO of DAI) and a lot of my training comrades from all over the world.  I wasn't drinking like most but was asked by some of my classmates how I had  acquired the funds necessary to buy my franchise.  I really didn't want to talk about my past work experience so I handed out a business card from my adult entertainment agency.  The card was not obscene nor did it have any advertisements of illegal acts or any nudity.  The party was rather boring and I left early so I could rest up for the next day's training schedule.

     The next morning I was promptly asked to leave class and go to the corporate security room where I was told that I was no longer eligible to be a Subway franchisee.  I was told that I was not what they were looking for and was ushered off corporate grounds and told never to return. On my way out I informed the people from Subway that they had no legal grounds for the dismissal and that I would report them.  I played my wild card and that was I have been a featured guest on many national talk shows like, "The O'Reilly Factor", "Hannitty and Colmes", "Judith Reagan Tonight", and Regis Philbin's show.  I told the Subway people that I would go on television and cry about their mistreatment if they didn't allow me back into their training program.  

No comments:

Post a Comment